onsdag, november 22

# 62

Oh my gosh.

I've been practicing certain words such as "like" and "heaps" so that I can fit in when we arrive to Australia and so that I can be cool in Norway ;) :P I wrote about Anna at Blink and this was how it turned out:

[totally fillsong]
Oh my gosh, I so totally love this girl, like you know.. heaps and stuff. She's so adorable and so gifted beyond anything you know. My gosh, I just wanna kiss her and hug her all the time_. You know, we (together with PK) are gonna totally rock Australia, like heaps and stuff. Oh my gosh, I can't wait! People are all like, "yeah, so it's Australia. Like so what? Like what's so special about Australia?". And I mean, like Aussie-mates forever you know. Oh yeah, rock and roll! :D

But like nothing in the entire world could like ever describe Anna, you know. Oh my gosh, she's just this amazing God-created being with an outstanding heart. And girl's got humor! Sleepinginthecar-team humor! :D

My Anna means the world to me!
I love you, to eternity and beyond. <3
(Bobbie will so totally love us)

::pkacia. It's like important you know. Like heaps and stuff !!


Other than that, there has been so much going on lately. Too much for me to even start talking about, but life is so much fun! I love it.

ps. Got my CoE today. Absolutely unbelievably excited about moving to Australia. Wish it was tomorrow, although I am a bit anxious about what to bring and what not to bring.

1 Kommentarer:

Klokken fredag, 24 november, 2006 , Blogger Rebekka sa ...

Hehe.. Lignet litt på aussie-slang! Litt mindre av den "oh my gosh" så er du der :p
Noen andre råd på veien: De sier ikke "candy", men "lollies", og så sier de ikke "sweater", men "jumper". Uuumm.. Ja.. Og så masse annet! Men du kommer nok inn i det skal du se! Engelsken din er jo kjempe bra hvertfall! Er inne og leser lit av og til! Kos deg i Lyngdal så lenge. Du må jo leve litt i nuet også ;)

Peace out

 

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden